Compared with traditional silicon carbide abrasives, the advantages of Diamond Fickert can be summarized as following:
1. Long working lifetime, which is 80 to 150 times longer than traditional silicon carbide abrasives.
2. Grinding eciency is increased by more than 50%, the electricity consumption of polishing spindles is decreased by more than 40% and the polishing speed is increased by more than 20%.
3. Maintenance cost of polishing spindle and belt is reduced by more than 30%.
4. Waste residue caused by grinding is reduced to even less than 1% of that produced by traditional silicon carbide abrasives, which can be nearly neglected.
5. Operator’s workload is visibly reduced and labor cost is saved.
6. Required abrasives transportation quantity is reduced very much so as to save the related social resources such as energy and logistics etc.
|Type||Spec (mm) (L x W x H)||Grit(#)||Bond||Used For|
|L170||163 x 62 x 15||24, 36, 46, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320||Metal||Rough|
|L170||163 x 62 x 12||200, 400, 600, 800,1500, 5000, 12000||Resin||Fine Grinding|
Survey No. 57/1, Opp. Flora
Riverside, Jodhpar Nadi,